Monday, September 28, 2009

When I grow Up I am Going To Be A Cowgirl

Maylee has been telling me that when she grows up she is going to be a cowgirl, if you see her that is not the image you would get she has wore a dress everyday to preschool so far because the fight to wear capris happened on day 2 and I have not felt like fighting her anymore. So the cowgirl thing is quite funny I have never rode a rode a horse in my life, she say's to me "Mom when I frow up to be a cowgirl, I am going to wear a pink cowgirl hat", and when I am a cowgirl Jocelyn and me are going to ride a big horse! Hmm well okay Maylee I guess when you grow up you can be a cowgirl! I guess you can be a ballarina cowgirl

gracie liked the hat










2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Oh Maylee you are too cute!!!

The Nelson's said...

ahh she is so cute.. i am still looking for that perfect cowgirl hat for her.. Next time she is riding a horse with me maybe next weekend we could arrange something.. love u cowgirl may-may!!