Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Sleeping Arrangement











This has been Maylee and Braden's sleeping arrangement for the last little while, why they don't go sleep in either of there full size beds downstairs where they would have lots of room to move I don't know. I had to take a few pictures because it is kind of cute, they have so much fun together and have had a great summer. I hope they can always be buddies and take care of each other especially when Maylee goes to school this year.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love seeing all the pictures Char! Isn't it the sweetest feeling when your kids get along and love each other? Vy and Bo can't live without each other, I feel lucky that they get along and play so well too. I love that Braden and Maylee want to sleep together... so cute!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

That is so sweet!!!! I love how Maylee has her little hands under her cheeks.

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

how cute! It's always nice to see kids getting along so well.