Monday, October 11, 2010

My Little Maid








































Gracie has found a fascination with rinsing the dishes, she gets the ladder out and turns in the water and away she goes. The problem is she never wants to be done with the water, I love that she has the sparkle shoes on that she insisted on having when we were school shoe shopping with the kids, her Daddy thought she really needed them! Gracie is growing up so fast she is such a joy in our house, thanks for the help Gracie.

7 comments:

Krissy said...

She is so stinking cute. I love good little helpers when they actually LIKE helping!

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

Aww little diddle! i miss you all ready!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love her "maid shoes"!!!! She is so funny - I love my lil' Gracie!!!!

Brooke said...

Isn't it crazy just having one at home? Ashlee and I have been doing similar things together. They just want to help all day. And I'm sure the shoes make all the difference. Maybe I ought to try sparkle shoes while I do dishes, I might learn to love it then. ;)

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

Your kids are just so cute and sweet. I guess enjoy the help while she's willing.

Nguyen Ngoc Tung said...

She is your daughter ? Your family really happy.

alex said...

so cutie girl...


American Flags
Baby Gift Baskets
Gift Baskets