Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DECLO DAYS/DARRINGTON REUION






We had a busy weekend with Declo Days and the Darrington reuion. First the reuion started Friday night at Steadmans waterslide, Braden loved it Maylee hated it. I took her down 1 time she cried the whole way down, i was incharge of the Darrington slide show so I was busy taking pictures the whole weekend and I have none of my maylee or myself, but we all had a good time, so here's some pictures of our fun weekend we have Braden and cousin Mcoy on the slide, Uncle Drew and Braden with there tubes, Daddy and Gracie, Braden on the primary float at the Declo days parade, uncle Bob adn Aunt Ami holding Gracie and Rylee at the parade.

2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

SO CUTE! GRACIE LYNN IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE HER DADDY! I NEED TO SEE THAT LITTLE ONE! AND OF COURSE BRADEN IS THE ADVENTUROUS ONE!

Krissy said...

I love it Char. The collauges (sp) are fun! Your kids are so darn cute!