Sunday, July 5, 2009

Painting the Salon

i think it is so cute!
jeff was a little more excited to paint but not much!

we let them help in the closet




here is a picute of the paint


gracie ruined her dress but was great help i walked in the other room and she followed me with my roller full of paint!



maylee was so excited to "help the bulider paint!" we obviously got more done the 2nd paint session then the first but we made a memory! Thanks little family for your help! I love you!




We are "helping the contractor paint" I say helping because as you can see we had little helpers

that were insistent on helping, the bulider was going to paint but he had a family reuion and it was a holiday so I thought Jefff we can paint to save a few days time, well won't Todd be surprised tommorow morning! I have great little helpers, we started late Friday night, then on Sunday night my parents came to see it and my Mom stayed to watch the kids while we finished, thanks Mom! I took the kids to Bear Lake Monday came back Thursday, worked all day Friday, 4th of July Saturday, Curch Sunday, get ready for girls camp Monday leave Tuesday, crazy life I know, I cleaned the last stuff I had out of 878 SALON today Ithought I would be sad but I am blesses to have this salon by my house and I am so excited! We are a week away from opening, gotta go to girls camp, finish painting, and move in!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope you get going soon, cuz Cameron is in need of a haircut. LOL!!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I can't stop laughing at lil' Maylee's face, she is so funny! I love their little rollers too. And I was hoping you got a picture of Gracie pushing that roller, I bet that was the cutest thing. And one more thing-I love that paint color!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see your new place!!!

EM said...

I was a little sad to hear that you are all moved out of 878, but I am soooo excited for you. What an awesome opportunity to get to walk across your yard to work. It is my dream. Jealous!!!

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

I'm so excited for the opening of your salon. This will be so nice for you. I love Jeff's face. He looks more than thrilled.

Rachel said...

I didn't realize you were building a new salon, I kept reading things about it but it didn't click! I am excited for you. Good luck!