Friday, July 31, 2009

We are still alive... I think
















well as you can see i have fallen behind in the blog world my computer is getting lonely and it is midnight and i finally turned it on as you can see here is a little of what we have been doing the last month, humanitarian trip with the youth, bear lake for a week, building the salon, girls camp, 4th of July, took braden to primary children's, finished the salon, got put in as young women's president on Sunday, ya i know crazy huh we have been so busy i can't really remember the order we did all this so i will defiantly have to go in more detail but for now her is what we have done the last month! hope everyone summer is going good we bought school supplies tonight for 2 kids i can't believe it!

6 comments:

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

MY WORD CHAR, YOU HAVE THE BUSIEST LIFE I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN, WELL IT KINDA REMINDS ME OF YOUR MOM YEARS AGO, I THINK SHE MAYBE A LITTLE MORE RELAXED NOW HA-HA!! I LOVE THE SALON, I NEED YOU TO SHOW ME HOW YOU TEXTURED THAT, SO I CAN GET MY BASEMENT DONE. I AM EXCITED FOR YOUR NEW CALLING, YOU ARE SUCH AN EXAMPLE TO THOSE GIRLS, THAT IS WHY YOU JUST KEEP ON GETTING PUT IN THERE!! LOVE YA ALL, TELL YOUR FAMILY HI AND GIVE THOSE KIDS A SQUEEZE FROM US, IT HAS BEEN TO LONG SINCE WE SAW THEM. LOVE, THE CARRILLO'S

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Your salon looks great!!! Loved your pics. :D Macy forgot her camera.

Melissa said...

Your salon looks really great! And congrats on being the YW president. I know that you will do a great job!

Maria said...

oh wow, how do you do it all?! looks like it's been fun inbetween!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love the fourth of July picture, haven't you heard of a timer so you can be in it too? And I agree with Aunt Cricket-you are the busiest person I know no doubt!!! :)