Monday, November 16, 2009

The Craft Fair

Here is our contribution to the craft show Hair Flowers, Braden and Maylee were big helpers making flowers!
My Mom made these darling Santa's


The treat's


Aunt Wendy spoiling Maylee with bracelets





Heather and her mom Vishi



Casey Taylor with her cute toto's and baby carrier cover's



Addy our grown up neice



Some of my Mom's cute things







I had a little craft fair last weekend at the salon we had about 15 people that made things, it was fun to see all the fun stuff people made and fun to visit with all the people, I was shocked at the amount of people that came it was something I had never done before but seen many times at my Mom's house, she used to have craft shows at her house with some of her friends and I loved going and helping, I told my Mom a couple weeks ago to get busy were having a craft show, but only 1 right Mom!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

thanks so much for inviting me it was a lot of fun see you soon have a good week how many ladies are coming thursday love ya wendy

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Hey I didn't see those cute red flower clips when I was there on your board!!!!! Way cute!

Brian and Jaime said...

hi char-

looks like you had a great time at the craft fair. You guys had a ton of cute stuff. I love the picture of your little girl asleep too funny:) great new ashley song too.
jaime

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great turn out. I wanted to come, but wasn't able too. Maybe you can do it again? :)

Anonymous said...

That was SO much fun!!!! Thanks again Char for letting us do that!!!!