Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Turning 31











I got 2 cakes how lucky!










Thanks Jocelyn for helping my kids pick out a cake for me!























I may never catch up on my blog but I am going to try, my 31st birthday was a month ago, Braden had a soccor game so Trish, Jocelyn, Fallon, Brittney, and my Mom came to watch we met Mindy and Aleigha at the Upper Crust for lunch, went to Wal*Mart, then Maurices,then to my Mom's to watch a movie and hang out. It was areat birthday, Jeff was in harvest so he was goin gto be working late but at 7:00 he called and said he was quiteing early so we could go out, he arranged his parents to take the kids and we went to Stevo's what a great day! Then on Sunday Jeff's fam had a party and dinner for me, I have the greatest family in the world!




3 comments:

Kenna said...

Way to go Jeff- that really is pretty big business to be taking off early during harvest, right? How sweet!
I was bummed that I didn't make it to the salon last weekend. Our weekend that didn't have any plans ended up being pretty crazy afterall and I didn't get there. Hope it was a success!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

That was a fun time!!!! I need to e-mail you those picture of Braden's soccer game, I'll do that tomorrow. :)

Maria said...

happy be-lated birthday to you! i remember now that your birthday is in the fall...you were the first one to get to drive!!! how is it being 31?! i hope great!