Thursday, May 6, 2010

I lost a tooth




























Braden had a tooth that was just hanging for like 3 days, he wouldn't hardly eat and was constantly complaining how he couldn't eat. I made steak for dinner which is his favorite thing and he was so sad he couldn't eat it so I thought let me look at it and I will see how loose it is, after much talking and crying he opened his mouth and it was hanging by a thread so I quickly grabbed it to see if I could pull it and it fell in my hand, I was disgusted by the whole deal but finally it was over and he could eat steak and be happy!

2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

His face is pitiful in that 2nd to last picture... poor thing!!!!

Heather said...

Don't you love it! I pulled one of Vy's last Sunday. I love that he is missing his top tooth too. He looks so cute, he reminds me of Logan when he was little:)