Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My reason for being a bad Blogger!







I have wanted to get a newer camera that didn't decide to turn off at any given time and saved up and finally decided after much much debate to get the Nikon 8000 it came out the end of February and I had to wait for it to become available, well I got the new software and my computer was being difficult and I haven't had 2 seconds to figure it our and finally today I said I am taking time and figuring it all out so I have now transferred all 654 pictures from the last 2 months and watch out blog, were back!

2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

yAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

I was POSITIVE I was going to scroll down and read that you were pregnant! :)

P.S. You have to be the nicest person ever. I was so impressed that after you'd finished up your WalMart trip, late at night, with your 2-year-old, that you'd offer to stay and help me with my crying baby and 2-carts worth of groceries. Thank you so much for the offer. You are such a nice friend. Thanks!

Robbie