Monday, July 25, 2011

Hangin out at the hospital

Uncle Randy and cousin Ainz


Aunt Bert getting Paxton ready to go home



Stezon holding Paxton while Britt took me for a walk, I had to walk so I could go home!


so SWEET, Aunt Mindy visiting Paxton






Joce came to snuggle little Pax everyday, and stay here when Jeff was gone, can't wait for baby Nelson!




Snacks anyone?













The Boys

Perfect little face








My new brother

Maylee has been waiting forever for this moment, to finally get to hold the little brother we have been talking about forever!


Me and my girls

Gracie was very worried about me in the hospital bed, she wascurious about the machines and the bowl of food that was there, I let her drink the milk and she thought that was so cool so I saved my milk for her each day!


Grandpa and Paxton



















































No comments: