Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our 3 stay with Grandma and Grandpa






Paxton and Grandma napping he got up every 2 to three hours the first night with Grandma! Wow how easy I forgot the weee hours thf the night!





This is how the kidds sleep at my parents house, they love it one big bed on the living room floor!





Uncle Stetzen was amazing entertaining Braden , he had just had his birthday and got Legos so they were able to build them together it was so fun for Braden to have help and have someone as interested in Legos as he is.











What a great big sister she is going to be




The Darrington girls came to visit us....



Ami, Jenna, Tara, and Grandma







He lookes so little in this bed that was set up for him next to my parents bed













Screaming during his first bath














I didn't know how Gracie would react to this lil guy but she sure loves him, she has been very patient and sweet with him








I think my kids thought we were on vacation or something Braden stayed with Dan and Byralou while we were at the hospital and the girls were with Jocelyn and my Mom and then we all ended up and my Mom's, it was like a dream for them! It was fun to share a few of Paxton's firsts with Grandma and Grandpa, the first night, bath, cry, diaper, and all the fun firsts you get to experience when you bring them home. Unfortunately I don't remember some of this stuff I was so druged up. I finally said does'nt matter how much it hurts I am done with this weird crap, I have never had pain meds, hope to never have them again. I can tell Maylee is going to be a fantastic helper with this new baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/resep-jeroan-sapi