Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Robertson Girls Night

We ate dinner at Al's Pizza it was soooo good!
Here's the crew- my sister Trish,sis in law Heather, sis in law Mindy, my mom, my sister Brittney, me and my sister Jocelyn
Here is my Mom, lil sister Brittney, and Aunt Cindy
Here is Cindy and my Mom making bracelets
Here are all our pretty bracelets
My sister Jocelyn was here from Kuna so we decided to have a girl night! We had pizza, and then went to my Mom's to make bracelets, she has lots of cool beads to choose from! We had so much fun talking and hanging out!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow you are really fast!! What a great night! Thanks for the invite!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

You are quite fast! Good pictures though! This was so much fun! I think we should try to make it a monthly thing - even if its just the craft night instead of dinner and a craft! Thanks for getting pictures!

Becky and Paul said...

CHAR, THAT WAS SO FUN. FOR SURE WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER. THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT BIG SISTER AND DAUGHTER. I LOVE YOU. MOM

Ashley said...

Oh.....I wish I could come! Wow, and cute hair on everyone! Someone must be a hairdresser!!!

Mindy said...

Looks like fun Char -- I may have to suggest that to our fam...

Heather said...

I am so jealous... this is not fair... quit having so much fun without me!!! Oh, and you all look sooooo cute!

Ally said...

Char I tried emailing that thing to you but it keeps coming back to me. But I got it out to everyone with the help of my mother's email except to Mindy I didnt' have hers.

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

How much fun! It's fun to sometimes leave the men home and just enjoy being girls.