Thursday, December 11, 2008

Festival of Tree's

This year Braden's kindergarten class sang ant the festival of tree's they sang tons of cute Christmas songs and had actions to go with them, his favorite was five little jingle bells. Maylee danced also, the night before was her first performance at Highland estates she ws so excited to get her costume and makeup on we got there and it was time to walk out and she grabbed my leg and froze then burst into tears, I gave her to another mom thinking she might go out with her oh no instead she screamed, the 2nd dance her teacher took her out and she cried and went and sat in front with her teacher, talk about major dissapointment I think I felt way worse then I needed to! So the next day is the festival and I am telling her all sorts of things like you can't take dance if you don't perform, I am going to half to take back your costume if you don't dance, and any other ting I could think of, well we came up with an idea we would have my sister take her and see if she would dance, Maylee seemed to be okay with the plan little did she know we were all following her to watch we set in back and sure enough the little poop danced her heart out she sang every word and did not miss a beat! The funniest part is her face when she came out and saw us all sitting there, So I guess my sister has a job taking May to her performances! Maylee did not love Santa
Gracie and Fallon were very curious


Milk from Santa?????

Maylee dancing like a star!




Braden performing with his class!




3 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

May May does have a great lil' Shake to her! She's going to be quite the dancer when she gets older! And at least Gracie likes Santa! hopefully that will last!

Evynn said...

My address is ev_gillette@yahoo.com
if you don't mind sending me the e-mail I'd appricate it, non of us got any kind of info on the party. thanks so much

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN CHAR AND JEFF
LOVE THE SANTA GIVING MILK. WAS THEIR A DONUT TO GO WITH IT ? JUST KIDDIN.
ANYWAYS THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BLOGS
KEEP THEM COMING
WE LOVE THEM.
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE