Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ward Christmas Party





Gracie and Santa


Braden and Santa


Tonight was our ward party, it was lots of fun they had Santa and dinner, then each organization put on a skit or play Braden kept telling me that he was Joseph I did not know if it was for the party or for Sunday, I asked him what he had to do and he said I just have to stand by Preslee that's all, well if you see these pictures you can tell that he did just what he was told, he stood by Preslee and did not sing a word, after I asked him why he did not sing he told me that he was told all he had to do to be Joseph was stand by Mary! Now if it was that easy with him all the time we would have something for sure!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys are having a great and busy Christmas season! Your kids are so cute and I love reading about your family! Merry Christmas!

Mindy said...

The kids did such a nice job singing, and they looked so cute in their clothes. :)