Monday, December 22, 2008

ROBERTSON PARTY


As you can see we like to party at our house, this is the party at my parents house we always have dinner then my Mom takes all the grandkids in her room to get dressed up for the nativity, my Dad reads the story and they come out and are so good and quiet during this time, (the second the costumes are off it is not so quiet), we then exchange presents, my mom got us girls all a making memory slice (the newdie cutter) I was soooo excited thanks Mom! This year all the kids got to spend the night and have a Christmas sleep over they had a blast, Jeff and I went to Twin and finished up a little last minute shopping, thanks a fun night!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like lots of fun. :) You can't beat spending the night at Grandma's. :) You have an awesome family Char.

Becky and Paul said...

I LOVE THE ROBERTSON PARTY. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT. i love the calendar and the pictures. thanks alot char. love you mom