Thursday, August 27, 2009

1 cute first grader










Braden was not sure he was ready for school start but when I woke him up Monday morning he was as excited as can be, he likes his teacher and says she was very nice! He had a really good first day of school! I have been feeling really bad about letting him go all day, I thought man I will miss my little guy, he is what keeps us going in the day. I am posting this 2 weeks late so after 1 week of school poor Braden got strep throat he came home last Tuesday with a soar throat and the chills, I was working and called Jeff to come get him and take him in, once again we never get sick during Doctor offoce hours!!! They gave him a shot and a ten day prescription and a doctors notice to stay home for 2 days, I heard there were lot's of sick kids and decided to just keep him home Friday also, he had a nice 6 day break so hopefully we will just get our little sickness at the beginning build up our immune systems and be healthy for the winter!! (I hope)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man. He's growing up!!!

Colleen said...

He sure is! I can't believe he is in 1st grade.

Krissy said...

poor guy!! I didn't know that.. Hope your feeling better now!!!

Mindy said...

My goodness, he is growing up too fast. They are all looking more grown up. :( Hope he is feeling better, and I hope you enjoyed a few more days with him.