Saturday, August 22, 2009

I thought things would slow down in August

Miss Gracie is growing fast she is so much fun here she is in my sandals with fingernail polish and her Binky of coarse! Her new word is wa hoooo
Braden has got his Thomas the trains out lately, I was sad when he grew out of them so it was fun to see him playing with them again!

Maylee is watching a movie with her ear muffins (aka ear muffs!)


Yes it's true I really thought things would slow down in August I was WRONG it is still crazy maybe this is just life, I am A SLOW learner so here are some pictures of the kids I have not even had my camera out this month, now something is really wrong with that!!!
Today is a great day we have nothing planned, just stay home and hang out!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah Char, I was seriously starting to worry about you. You are the one blogger I can count on to update frequently. Little Maylee is growing so big, she is sooo cute! Glad to see you back on-line!:)

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Funny lil' girlies!!! I love Miss May's "Ear Muffins", I remember when she got those. And Miss gracie is so adorable! And Braden you too are growing too fast!