Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bear Lake in July, Thanks Aunt Cindy!

I stole this from Heathers blog it sums up all the fun we had, look how many suburbans it takes to get us places!
Gracie at the Lake











Bradens little creation



playing on the hammock


cool shades


i loved these clouds







Aleigha and Gracie in the sand pool
My favorite picture of the trip I love Gracie smileing and Maylee


look at us all set up for a day on the lake

Mady and Maylee making sand castles



Gracie loved getting dirty in the sand she liked the water also


Braden and his bucket

Maylee was excited to use her pink bucket in the sand
I guess things may be slowing down cause I am catching up on the blog, we went to Bear Lake the first week in July, My Aunt Cindy rented a house on the lake and my cousins, sisters, and sister laws, Mom and Aunt went. As you see there were no Daddy's well they all farm so the hay was down and had gotten rained on so they all stayed to finish up the hay, we had the greatest time my kids loved the "beach" as they called it! We was a fun melladrama, played games stayed up late and talked, ate good I loved every second of it!

4 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Well nice, rub it in again how much fun you guys had without me!!!! Just kidding, these pictures are so cute, Looking at Miss Gracie just puts a smile on my face-she is so dang CUTE!!!!

jeff and char said...

we missed you aunt trishy

Mindy said...

Oh how I love Bear Lake pics!! Looks like it was a beautiful day.. and the clouds do look awesomme. :D
Thanks for sharing!!

Becky and Paul said...

WE HAVE TO GO AGAIN. THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN. I LOVE THE PICTURES. LOVE YOU MOM