Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Harvest Widow


Addie was so little!


Ha hA Joce
















About 6 years ago my best friend from highschool, Heather Young had a Harvest Widows party, we all wore are old prom dresses and she made us a fancy dinner, we each were given a state and she made us sashes to wear with our state on it. We played a trick on my little sis Jocelyn and told her we were having a swimsuit contest so weall pretended like we were changing then she came out and she was the only one in a swim suit! It was so fun, I miss you Heather! I have had this poem hanging on my fridge allthis time, I am posting this cute poem she wrote for all the harvest widows, 10:24PM and he's still not home!

8 comments:

Evynn said...

Those pictures were fun to look at. Good prank on Jocelyn. haha

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

That was soooo much fun!!!!! We should totally do that again with the girls!!!!! and I remember that one picture with you in the formal dress-what you were hiding there...I'll have to see if you remember what I'm talking about. :)

jeff and char said...

i think i remember trish, what have yo ubeen up to i havent talk to you forever????

Becky and Paul said...

great fun pictures. i miss heather. she was always fun love you mom

The Nelson's said...

haha those are way funny.. i just wish i had that same body.. That was alot of fun we need to do another princess party with the girls..

Heather said...

Charlyn Robertson,
Shame on you... you can't post my after baby fat pictures for all to see!!! I haven't thought about that in a long time. We used to have so much fun, I forgot about Joycelyn Ha Ha! Well tonight I am having a different kind of harvest party. A pie and hot chocolate party, I guess I have evolved some! Wish you could come tonight!

jeff and char said...

HEATHER I WISH I COULD COME TO THE HOT CHOCOLATE PARTY YOU ARE THE BEST PARTY PLANNER, IM COMING TO SEE YOUR NEW HOUSE!!!

Heather said...

There is an open invitation to come see me...ANYTIME!!!!