Monday, October 5, 2009

Island park over Labor Day

We went to the cabin over Labor Day and had a blast, Jocelyn, fallon and Brtittney came with us! We did lot's of fun stuff, ate good food, swam, went on rides, fished, played games, rested and loved every minute of it!My little sis Brittney let me ride her motorbike it matched Braden's he thought it was pretty cool I knew how to ride it, we tried to teach Joce but no such luck!!!!!!!
1,2,3 go buddy


I used to ride my brother bike on the farm all the time it was a little orange 80, I had fun riding with Braden


Okay so you think you need snow when you go sledding, not at the cabin just these great sleds of Grandma and Grandpa's and away you go we sledded for hours! Fallon and Gracie just love each other they had fun following each other around





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Evynn said...

Looks like fun. Don't give Lenny any Ideas!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

GREAT FUN ! LOVE THE PICS
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR SWEET FAMILY.
HUGS
AUNT
DEBBIE

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

They are sooo cute!!!! Miss Queen B had a sled inside the sled I see!!! And GOOOOO Char, you look good on a motorcycle-I bet Jeff was having all sorts of ideas buying you one so you could go with him to the sand dunes!!!! :)

The Nelson's said...

i love all the pictures i will have to get them from you... tons of fun cant wait to christmas!!

Heather said...

You guys always have so much fun! Brogan just got his first little PW 50! He loves it too. Vylett is the one that surprised us she is a little pro on it! It's been so long since I've been to Island Park- we really need to take the kids sometime, they would love it. Keep posting, I love seeing your cute family :)

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLYN !
HOPE YOUR DAY WAS WONDERFUL AND FUN ON OCT 10TH.
LOVE YA TONS
AUNT DEBBIE