Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pommerelle Cabin Here we COME!

We have all been wanting to go to the cabin to camp for years and we finally made it happen a couple weekends ago, it is so close and we get so busy we don't go up there! When we sat down and were talking we all said why don't we come up here more, it's close, it's beautiful and so much fun. My camera went dead after 1 pic so Thanks for the collages Mindy! We went on some fun rides ate yummy dutch oven, (thanks Dad!) sat around the fire, talked, laughed, and enjoyed every minute of it, exepted that Jeff could not come because he was harvesting beans!Look at my Dad and Gracie, so cute!!!!
I loved this little getaway, let's do it again sometime!
Thanks Mom and Dad for the great time!
Oh yea I do have to post the funny sleeping arrangements, upstairs, Mom, Dad, me, Maylee, Braden, Gracie, Raygn, Kyler, Porter, Case,
Downstairs Jocelyn and Fallon, Ryan, Mindy, Addie, Aleigha, Jaycee, Logan, Heather, Carter It was hilarious there were bodies everywhere, I never have slept in one area with so many people,
Let's go again SOON!

1 comment:

shawna said...

Char, I so remember that cabin. It is where Sam and I wrote all the addresses on our wedding announcements. It is a great place!