Sunday, March 28, 2010

8 Years and Counting

















I can't believe it has been 8 years since Jeff and I got married, time flies when you are having fun! We got married on a Thursday afternoon, then had dinner at the Juniper in and then we stayed at the Anniversary Inn, in Logan. We have stayed there almost every year on our anniversary since then, I love that place.
Lot's of stuff can happen in 8 years that's for sure, I feel lucky and blessed to have such a great husband who supports me in everything I do, and is a great Daddy to the kiddo's, Happy Anniversary!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to you both!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Mom and me were just talking last night that you were coming up on your 8th year!!!! I can't beleive it and that picture of Ryan's bleached out hair is pretty funny :)!!!! Congrats and have another great year of marriage

Moment Girl said...

Congrats Char! I love that you have such a great husband and cute little family. You deserve it!

Heather said...

I hate seeing your pictures, it reminds me of how I had to miss your wedding because I was fat and pregnant on bed-rest! Only a few days after and sweet Vylett was born. She is 8 today! I am so glad you and Jeff found each other. Miss you Char :)