Saturday, March 6, 2010

She's Growing to fast

Lil Miss. Gracie thinks she needs to be a big girls now, she is talking up a storm and likes to mimick everything that is being said! Things she does:
Sleeps all night
talks to her dolls just like she was there Mom
Tells me when her baby is tired or crying
Puts every body's stuff away for them such as coats, shoes, ect!
Likes to eat apples
loves animals and wants to make animal sounds with each bite!
Likes to play with Maylee and Braden no matter what they are doing!
Pretends to talk on the phone all day long
When she is in the salon she does whatever I do, I f I am doing a color she goes and gets a color bowl and brush and i have to put mousse or gel in it so she can color her hair
She talks about pottying
She loves Tinkerbell, and Dora
She loves the nurshrey and goes in now with out crying!
And my favorite she say's "crap", we try not to laugh but it cracks us up everytime!
She is so much fun right now, she is learning so much and is just a sweet little baby, yes she can still be my baby although she will be 2 in 1 1/2 months!

No comments: