Saturday, March 6, 2010

Do You SEE a Trend Here






















Gracie has always loved her bb (pacifier), from day 1 it was a must for her, as she got older it was still important and although she may not have always had it in her mouth if we went somewhere, or put her to bed she had to have it. Time kind of got away from me and I thought dang she's almost 2 I better get serious about it and then I kept putting it off and last week we could'nt find one and after 2 days she just for got about it, on Thursday Maylee found one in the suburban an stuck it in her mouth, I told her yukky no more bb's and she cried for a second. Maylee continued to tell me Mom she is stil a baby she NEEDS her binky!

1 comment:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

She is still the baby of our family, she needs her binkie