Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!







Here is a picture of my dad holding Gracie, and a picture of my dad holding me back in 1978,(i got this picture from a slide) and also Jeff with our kids, I am thankful for both of these dads for lots of reasons, my dad has taught me so much about giving, working hard, loving those around you and staying strong in the church, hmm Jeff has taught me the same things I guess the saying that says you marry someone like your dad is true for me, i love you both, Happy Fathers DAY!

4 comments:

jeff and char said...

MAN I LOOK LIKE GRACIE I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO GET MY BABY PICS OUT TO PROVE IT!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Char, Gracie looks a lot like you- I was noticing that too!

The Nelson's said...

o that pic of you and dad is so cute i love it.. and yes you did find someone like dad they even have the same hair cut..haha but hope swimming with yr kids was fun today.. love ya and fallon loves you to!!!

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

Char-the pics of the kids are super cute. Gracie sure makes a nice addition to your fun family.