Saturday, June 21, 2008

TEE BALL

Braden is right in the middle
of his first tee ball season, he
did not know what tee ball
was until now , he really enjoys
playing and hanging out with
his bud Deegan! Here Braden
is hitting.
Jeff is the 3rd base coach!
Braden playing catcher
Here they are warming
up before the game, warming
up meaning it has been so cold


for tee ball we finally got a good day

today! Two games ago

Braden had hiw winter

coat on and he took it off to bat, the

coach said wears his coat so

I went and got it out

of the dugout and gave it

to him on first base,

he told me he if he wore

it no one would be able to

see his #6!!!

GO MY LITTLE

#6
Braden running home, the

Jeff and Char crew are not

known for top speed but he does

pretty good!

Yea Team United Electric!!!

5 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

These pictures are so cute! Maybe a future baseball player on our hands! Oh and thanks char for planning mom's surprise birthday party! She loved it!

Rich family said...

Oh my goodness Char. This is Kristi writing back. I was so shocked when I saw your comment on my blog. Too fun! It's amazing how you can find people out of nowhere. It was fun to look and see your cute family. You look great, and Gracie is darling. I'll have to add you to my bloglist so I can keep us with you.
Thanks for writing,
Kristi

nate_clarlaw said...

Char,

Hey, I'm so glad you told me about your blog!! It was so great to see you this weekend! Let me know if you need any help on the Campbell Fam Blog!

Clarissa

Krissy said...

Way to go Braiden your one tough dude!!! I can't wait till Ellie can play with you! You'll have to teach her everything you know!

The Nelson's said...

how cute!!! i love the pictures they r so cute.. he looks like he loved it.. the music fits perfect to char.. cant wait to see ya on the 4th more memories await us!!