Sunday, June 8, 2008

who needs to go to the beach?







who needs to go to the beach, that's right who does when you have a sandbox at home, these pictures cracked me up, braden and maylee flooded the sand box then got in wet sand fight!


i think maylee got the brunt of the deal, she still has sand in her ears!!! the two of them would stay in the sand box all say if they could. notice maylee is in her nice dress, that's waht she wants to wear everyday is dresses, i decided that if i had to clean up this sand mess that i would take a black mail picture of them in there undies!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Krissy said...

OH I love it! Your kids will appreciate the picture someday! I'm so sad I missed the homecoming today and all the events that followed! Layne said he is SUPER sore! I missed his shining moment of glory! HOpe someone got some pictures of it!

Kenna said...

Looks like they had fun!
Jaylee went through a time when all she wanted to wear were dresses- I think it was because I would say "let's get dressed" since I said dressed she thought dress- I actually loved that phase.
I'm sure you loved seeing that dress all muddy- she sure looks cute though!
Kenna

The Brack's said...

oh how i love the blog world...it is this wonderful tangled web where you can find all your friends! your kids are too cute! girls camp this year??? carie brack

Maria said...

oh the fun! i bet you had a great time cleaning everyone up!!! just got back from bike riding with the kids...bridon just sits in this funny little donut pillow and i pray we don't wreck! my sis in law is kickin butt in the contest.. all ready lost 4#...i gotta get movin!!