Monday, June 23, 2008

Gracie's 2 months


yep, that's right my little angel baby is 2 months i call her angel baby for lots of reasons, first and formost she sleeps all night and has for weeks now, what a doll!!! Her siblings sure don't sleep all night. Jeff says she's are most animated baby she always is smileing and is so happy, she eats good to! I always take a picture of my kids in this chair on the day they were born each month to see how much they grow, this is Gracie at 2 months. I love you my little angel baby!

5 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

She sure is an angel baby! She is so dang adorable too! I just love her!

Krissy said...

Baby Gracie is so dang cute! We just love every chance we get to spoil her rotten!

claire said...

Char-Don't pass out-I haven't talked to you in ages. I saw Clar added you on her blogspot. Your children are beautiful! I miss you guys-what's new?
Mandy(your cousin!)

Megan said...

Ok - I wasn't thinking clearly when you said you borrowed some pics off my blog for the reunion! Of course you can use them, but I'm kinda worried which ones you used! Hopefully Kade won't kill me. It was fun seeing you in I.P. Thanks again for the yummy dinner. We'll probably see you sometime this weekend. What time is the slide show? ;-)

Maria said...

your baby is adorable! NICE job getting her to sleep thru the nite...i have yet for that to happen with bridon! it looks like you guys are having tons of fun this summer! fun!!