Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to the Future!

We were cleaning the movie cupboard out and found these dvd's, Braden remembered watching one at Grandma's house and begged to watch one I did not think he would like it, but man was I wrong, Maylee and him both loved it, they watched the third one first so it was the one where Marty was a cowboy, so he got on his cool cowboy gear and made me call him Marty all day! As a matter of fact they are both watching Back to the Future 1 right now!
(i know mom it's10 PM and we just started a movie! ha ha )
My mom teases me that she can call my house at 11pm and still talk to any of her grandkids!
for all you youngins like my lil sisters this music is from the movie.

6 comments:

Becky and Paul said...

CHARLYN, BRAYDEN IS CUTE AND I DID CALL YOU JUST BEFORE THIS TIME AND YOUR KIDS WERE WATCHING THE BACK TO THE FUTURE SHOW. HE LOOKS CUTE. THE OUTFIT FITS A LITLE BETTER THEN LAST TIME. HE HAS GROWN. LOVE YOU MOM

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love those shows! That's funny they liked them so much! Lil' Marty is pretty dang cute in his cowboy gear!

Kenna said...

Coincidentally my kids watched that movie this weekend too! They weren't nearly as into it as Brayden but it was still fun! We're night owls at our house too- what will we do when we have to have responsible bedtimes for 1st grade!?

Mindy Vail Photography said...

Braden does make a cute lil' cowboy. :) Hope you had a great time with your little movie night.

EM said...

We all need a good Back to the Future fix occasionally! It has been forever since I watched that show! I am so glad to hear that you are still part of the late nighter club even though school has started. Becky - if you ever need to talk to other children at 11:00 just call my house! See, it is completely normal -right Char!!!:)

The Brack's said...

That is hilarious! I wanted to marry Marty!