Saturday, September 6, 2008

i've been tagged

Thanks for tagging me Melissa, your awesome!
I am: to busy
I think: i am very blessed
I know: the church is true
I want: a laptop
I have: cute kids
I dislike: sick kids
I miss: my sister jocelyn
I fear: snakes
I feel: excited for ami and brians baby
I hear: gracie crying
I smell: my scensy candle
I crave: cafe rio salads
I cry: when i think of the living water song the youth sang at the celebration
I usually: blog everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I search: for the cordless phone
I wonder: what kind of winter we will have
I regret: not cleaning before sundays
I Love: My family
I care: about my husband and kids
I always: am behind on laundry
I worry: about my kids every second of the day!
I am not: organized
I remember: the first time i met jeff
I believe: in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
I dance: with maylee
I sing: with the kids
I don't always: remember what i need at the grocery store
I argue: with no one i am bad at it
I write: in gracies calendar
I win: hmm, i think the last thing i won was a sterio at senior celebration
I lose: to braden on the atari
I wish: I was a clean freak
I listen: to kids songs on sirus radio, and the 80's
I don't understand: why kids grow up so fast
I can usually be found: on the computer!
I am scared: of bee's
I need: To exercise
I forget: To just sit and watch my kids play
I am happy: to see jeffs pickup in the driveway
I tag: jocelyn, trish, ami, heather, mindy

3 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Oh boy this will give me something to do!

Megan said...

what a fun post. i love the new pic at the top of your blog. so cute.

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

tag me char!
I would love to write down things that mean alot to me.
love your blog
aunt debbie
teapotangel@hotmail.com
jackj1953@gmail.com
xoxo