Saturday, September 20, 2008

She Danced





our first week of dance did not go well, maylee fell asleep on the way and she played the shy game, i made sure she napped this time it looked like we may have a repeat of last week but we did not, on week 2 and 3 she danced her little heart out. we practiced at home and she loved it, i have been so excited for her to start dance. we love her teacher maren she is my moms neighbor and has been our friend for years, this building used to be my grandpa campbells hunting store called the powder horn, i remember playing in the tents and hanging out with my granparents so it was fun to come see what it was like 20 plus years ago! (i am posting this with sweet gracie sleeping in my arm so i am typing with 1 hand, notice no caps!)

3 comments:

Mindy Vail Photography said...

That is so fun when they get to take dance. :) I know Maren, I used to work with her at Wal-Mart Pharmacy before I got married. I didn't know she still taught there.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

May is so cute! She looks like she's crying but forcing a smile in the first two pictures! Can't wait to see her christmas recital dance!

Colleen said...

So cute Char!