Monday, September 29, 2008

Scrapbook USA!

On September 18th thru the 20th my Mom, 3 sisters, 2 sister in laws, aunt, and 2 cousins went to Salt Lake to a scrapbook convention, as you can see we had a great time, there were millions of scrapbooking things to see, we sat and scrapbooked and looked at all the new things for sale, it was so fun!
my youngest sis brittney
my sister trish
my sister jocelyn

here we are wantching mindy play musical chairs my cousin ashley designed us all these cute matching shirts we were called the tractor scrappers!

us at ikea!As you can see after it was all said and done there was no room left in the suburban
look at all the crazy scrapbooking ladies!
here we are at the cheesecake factory!



my mom bought us all these cute matching robes we wore them to the pool, they are quite styleing!
here we are at the convention
in front of our fun hotel!
got glue!!!!!!
I am glad we got to go spend time with each other it was so much fun,
thanks to my awesome husband for keeping the kids!




4 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

This was so much fun! I can now officially say I have been to a scrap book convention and they are crazy! Can't wait until the next girls weekend

EM said...

I am so jealous! You guys always have so much fun together. I wish that I was your sister in law. Thanks for the little boot camp reminder, it made my morning!

Mindy Vail Photography said...

I am so jealous. :) I wish I had went! Shabree and I were thinking about going down, but the kids were in the Homecoming parade. It looks like you had a great time! That's cool you have such a fun family.

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. I wish my family were here so I could do things like that! Oh well. Glad you got some time to yourself! You deserve it!