Sunday, June 21, 2009

Approved

I got approved Thursday at planning and zoning yipee, Jeff was so nervous I was'nt until he said he was and at hte meeting we sat for 1 and a half hours waiting our turn, it is just like court you go to the stand state your name and your case, Jeff was freaking out I had to remind him I talk for a living and not to worry the night before he wanted me to write my speach I was just going to wing it I looked over the laws and new what I was going to say he kept telling me I had to WOW them, funny huh! Well I guess I WOWED them cause we got approved that day they said it could take 30 days, now I just have to wait until the salon gets finished they stared the siding when I was gon ethis weekend on the youth humanatarian trip! I will share details about that later!

3 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited to see the final project! :)

Colleen said...

Awesome job Char! Congrats! That is so awesome!

Maria said...

way to go! it looks like such a cute little place!!