Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Happy birthday TRISH!

May may and Aunt TRISH
Trish and Jackson


Trish with little Gracie


LONG HAIR


I remember Trish always dressing up in crazy clothes





Mom and Trish





Baptism day







My mom made us these cute matching dresses I loved mine






Trish with Logan and Dad at the cabin at Pommerelle







Baby Trish







June 19th was my sister Trish's birthday I think she is 23 or 24 sorry Trish 24 seems to old but I am 30 so maybe you are! Trish is so good with my kids and is always understanding to everyone hope your birthday was great we love you!

4 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Thanks Char! And yes, I am the big 24. Some of these pictures are kind of funny! Love ya

Melissa said...

Cute post! I can't believe how much Maylee looks like your sister. Especially in the picture of her in her baptism dress!

Mindy said...

Oh my heck she has Aleigha's exact same hair!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Ha, did you hear that, they think Miss May May looks like her Auntie Trish!!! :)