Monday, June 8, 2009

Green Daisey Photography


we went to the creek in my pasture and she set up a little studio it was fun


this is taken next to my garden we have plenty of weeds

this is in the window of the salon i love it

now this is so cute she took it in front of the plaque at the old highschool in front of my house
on the bridge across from my house


by my barn

in my yard

in the pasture she cried alot mostly when we put her in the wet weeds
come on mom pick me up
My little sister is getting into photography she is awesome at it already she is only 17, she took these awesome pics of my kids on Saturday there are many more to come she took hundreds! Thanks Brittney Love ya!

3 comments:

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

THESE ARE DARLING CHAR
BRITTNEY YOUR WONDERFUL AT PUTTING COLOR TOGETHER AND CATCHING THOSE LITTLE MOMENTS THAT AREN'T POSSED
I LOVE THEM
THANKS FOR SHARING
AUNT DEBBIE

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

hehe thanks char i love it! ill be putting more on here pretty soon!love ya two i cant wait to so my cards when they are all done!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. Braden looks so grown up in his individual picture and the girls are just adorable.