Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun with Friends






















It had been a long time since we had been able to hang out with our friends, that's what the kids told me after going swimming with Deegan, Kelton, and Kaisha, I had to agree I had not got to hang out with my friend Viv for awhile either! We took them to the little pool in Burley they had a blast swimming and eating pizza! We saw these guys twice a week for 4 years when Viv used to watch them, and now it seems we got so busy we had not seen them for a long time, thanks for having a fun afternoon with us we will have to do it again soon!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I thought I recognized that cute little girl, and then I scrolled down and recognized Kelton. :D They are such cute little kids. Glad you had a great time with Vivian. I am sure everyone had a great time!!

Maria said...

fun times were always had at the burley pool! it's always so fun to see friends you haven't seem in forever!