Friday, January 23, 2009

Hangin Out with my little Sister





































We have been hanging out with my baby sister who is now almost 17 lately while my parents have been gone, these pictures are from 2 weeks ago when she came and stayed 4 nights at our house, we decided to make a colorful breakfast for dinner, we added food coloring to our food and the kids loved it! This guy is her boyfriend Stezen the kids adore him, he is a great guy who has amazing musical talent, I had Brittney try on my wedding dress for fun, it has been preserved in a box for 5 years I opened it because we are having a temple night next month for Young Womens. So here we are again another weekend with Brittney, we stayed Thursday and Friday night with her this time at my parents house in Paul, I am using her computer while Jeff, Stezen, Brittney and the kids are watching a movie, we made dinner, sat in the hot tub and we now are watching our 2nd movie, oh yea did I mention we are in our pj's just hangin out together, I love nights like these!
(oh yea a funny story tonight after work i picked up Maylee and she said why are we going back to Grandma's is she home, I said no not yet, she then wanted to know why we were going back I told her we had to babysit Aunt Brittney, she said so you mean Brittney goes to school in the day, then she comes home at night so we can babysit her, I said yes- she then said why do we do that I told her Brittney gets scared, and she has a boyfriend so if you have any of those things you have to be babysat! She agreed that it was a good idea for us to go babysit her!)
THANKS FOR LETTING US BABYSIT YOU BERT, LOVE YA!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I always love having my sisters over! Enjoy!

Evynn said...

Maylee is so funny, I'm gald she agreed. I'm jealous you get to hag out with you sister like that, I used to all the time until mine moved to Colorado 3years ago. enjoy every min of it

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

I agree! Anyone with a boyfriend needs to be babysat!!

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

hey sista it was a blast having you guard over me it was so much fun i love hanging out and seeing what random adventures and mystogulous food we have lol it was so much fun i love havaing you watch me and hanging out! love you muchoz sista C.

Grandma Vic said...

Such fun memories-I made banana chocolate chip waffles and a yummy egg and sausage casserole last night for my neighbors-there were 12 of us with the kids-breakfast for supper is so good. Keep Bert in line....you're a great big sister. Love, Vic

nate_clarlaw said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Becky and Paul said...

thank you charlyn, i appreciate you helping with brittney. i do not worry at all when we leave. she had a lot of fun also.