Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Fun!

Gracie had fun playing with Aunt Heather
Carter baby loves his Dad

Porter is growing up so quick, he was not sure I should take his picture, luckly I was quick!


Cecey likes suckers! The kids raded Brittneys candy stash



Ryan and Mindy



Kyler, Braden, and Case






Maylee loves Aunt Trish





Logan and my Uncle Randy









Aleigha, Gracie, and Carter






My Mom and Aunt Cindy (2 peas in a a pod!!)








We had a family dinner after church, it was so much fun we have all been busy and out of town off and on lately so it had been a while since we had all been together, I am so grateful we live close by so we can get together often!

3 comments:

Becky and Paul said...

i am to. i love our last minute get togethers

The Bandleys said...

Oh! Your family looks like so much fun. I wish I was closer to mine, but life is just that way sometimes. Tell everyone hi for me!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love our get togethers too! That pic. of the tree boys on the table-that spells TROUBLE!!!!