Monday, January 12, 2009

I want to feed my sister


Maylee really wanted to feed Gracie so I let her hold her in the chair and feed her, she fell asleep in Maylee's lap I love this pictue of Maylee looking at her, hopefully these two can always be best friends. Maylee likes to take Gracies's toys away and put them on theopposite side of the room, then she goes back to what she was doing before, she does'nt even play with them! I keep telling her someday Gracie is going to be stealing her toys!!!!!

3 comments:

The Brack's said...

That is sooo precious. Sisters are the best. They are lucky to have each other!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

So sweet! And I'm sure they will be the bestest of buds!

Melanie said...

Such Sweet little girls. Big sister will not like it though once lil sis starts getting into all of her things. Good times are ahead. LOL!!! ;) Can ya hear it now, MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM, Gracie ate my CHAPSTICK!!!!