Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wii Fun with Grandma and Grandpa





































Braden has been excited to show Uncle Drew and Grandma and Grandpa how he plays the Wii, we had a great time playing different games, Braden really likes Mario car, Maylee likes to play golf, she takes after her Mom! We kind of play a dirty trick on May, we don't always plug in her remote she has no clue which is funny to watch, I know there will come a day when she will out smart us! She enjoyed putting makeup on Grandma also. What a fun Christmas present, thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

5 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

We love Mario Cart as well! It sounds like Braden & I share a lot of the same interests... does that mean I need to grow up?

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Even lil' Gracie looked like she enjoyed it! Go Braden GO!

Darrington Family said...

Hey Char, I read your comment on Kenna's blog about blog2print. Did you ever get it to work? I think everyone's a little stressed over the whole deal. :0)

Brian and Ami said...

Braden I sure hope you are better at it then I am, because I stink at it Uncle Bob always got first and I got last. Sorry we missed coming over and playing that night. Love ami, bob, breken

Krissy said...

Fun! I sure wish I had one> one of these days were gonna have to come over and play with you Braden. It'll be fun! Just don't get any better so I at least stand a chance!