Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dinner and a Weave

Braden insisted on eating outside, Gracie fell asleep in her chair again!
Isn't she adorable?

Trish's cute new do!











My sister Trish needed her hair done this week so I told her to come out Monday night and we will do it at my house, she called back to tell me Jackson would make dinner for us we had a great time, he made a yummy dinner of steak, grilled potaotes, homemade coleslaw, pita bread, and strawberry shortcake, man he can cook like no other! Jeff got home at 11:00pm so he missed the dinner and a weave but he was really excited when he saw the good dinner we saved for him! Thanks for coming over.

2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I look like a crazy person in that first picture, even my smile looks crazy! That was really fun, it was good entertainment too with Braden and May fishing off the deck and their bubble mess. Thanks again for the dinner and a weave night!

Colleen said...

How fun! That is awesome Char! What a cute little family you have! I love the sleeping Gracie!! She is adorable! Love your hair too Trish! Great job Char!!!!!