Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gracie's Necklace

She looks way guilty here!
She still loves to sit in this chair, I still have her bath in it to keep her contained!

Maylee and Gracie are still going to my Mom's on work days, they are the 2 luckiest girls ever, I told Maylee she was going there and she said yes because Gracie is really sick and we have to go to Grandma's because Gracie can get germs everywhere else! Well she has listened to me closer then I thought, they want to know why Gracie can't go to the store or toTiny Toes or church or be around others so we told them she will get germs and get sick, so I guess Maylee understood what I was saying! Maylee made Gracie this necklace on Friday at Grandma's Gracie is really protective of it, she did not want to take it off. Gracie is all better we are just being careful now, I hope the weather stays nice and she can go out for Easter.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Gracie is feeling better. Watch out, she'll be walking soon!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Oh maylee's such a good big sister! I love Gracie's face in that first picture!