Monday, April 6, 2009

Family Home Evening







This makes me laugh Gracie fell asleep in the high chair again, to much excitement for the little angel baby!








Braden and Maylee can't get enough of coloring eggs, we started tonight for FHE, then I taught them an Easter lesson, then when Jeff finally got home the kids taught him the lesson, they were playing outside with the neighbour's so getting them to come in was not easy until I told them we were having Family Home Evening, it is my goal this year to have it faithfully, wish me luck, they love it. I asked Maylee last week what she wanted to do and she said "Mom let's play Family Home Evening"! I guess some times it is like a big game at are house.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Good luck on making every Monday FHE. We dyed eggs tonight too!! It was alot of fun!! I have to admit I still like to do it!!

PS -- I love my hair color -- thanks -- you do an awesome job.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

How fun! I probably won't even do easter eggs this year, the kids aren't coming down.

EM said...

I am so impressed. I never dye eggs. I am not a great mom in that department. Hey I am thinking that we definitely need a girls night out when Cafe Rio hits Twin. What do you think? I wouldn't know what to do if I got a girls night!!!

Melissa said...

Our kids love to have FHE, but I can't say that we are faithful every week. WE do try though! Your kiddos are cute, Gracie is starting to look so grown up. We are glad that she is finally feeling better!