Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gracie's 1st Birthday!

1 year old

I thought I would take Gracie out for a few pictures, wrong she HATES the grass!








Addie,Kyler,Raygn,Braden

Grandpa Darrington and Gracie
Grandma Darrington's girls!
I decided to make Gracie this flower cake it was fun and kind of turned out cute.
She liked the candle, Albertson's gives 1st birthday cakes free so we got her one of her own
My favorite picture of the day she loved it when we sang to her, she just kept grining!
what a crew, cousins playing in Gracie's room
Gracie and her buddy Breken

Here is Gracie pushing her shopping cart form Fallon, it is adorable!
Braden insisted on a pinata it the kids had a fun time with it!

Aunt Trish and Fallon

Gracie was not sure about hitting the pinata

Breken had a try also
Amy gave her this cute bib

We love our little angel baby!

Maylee, Carter, and Fallon





Here is my birthday loot! I got lot's of really fun stuff! Thanks to everyone!

We celebrated Gracie's 1st birthday today, I still can not believe she is one years old. She woke up and loved the balloons and decorations we put up, she loved having family over for a party, especially when we all got around her to sing Happy Birthday, she smiled and kept waving at everyone it was so cute! We had pizza for dinner she loves pizza crust, she has 2 teeth on the bottom and just got one on top that we can see peeking thru. She did not want to touch her cake I was shocked it got on her fingers and she started crying. She is walking really good now, so she wanted to get up and walk every chance she could tonight. It was a fun night for all of us, my Mom got really sick yesterday and my Dad is on a Harley trip so they were not here, Gracie hopes Grandma feels better soon.
Happy Birthday little Gracie. We love you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!

Evynn said...

Aww, how cute is she! Looks like she had a great time. Except for her photo shoot, I love the pouty face.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

My favorite picture is the one she's outside with the saddest face! How cute is she, even when she's mad she's adorable! That was a pretty fun birthday party! She was so cute with her huge grin when we were singing to her! And I can't wait to get her this weekend!

shawna said...

Can she get any cuter??? I loved my kid's first birthdays. Looks like you had quite the party. Give her a belated birthday hug from me.

Heather said...

I didn't realize that her birthday was so close to Clint's his is on the 21st. I can't believe all the loot she got. She is just too cute. It is so fun to look back on their 1st birthday as they get older. I just love it!

Becky and Paul said...

SHE LOOKS ADORABLE. I REALLY MISSED NOT COMING TO THE PARTY. GRACIE IS GROWING UP TO FAST. YOUR A GREAT MOM CHARLYN. LOVE YOU ALL , MOM

The Nelson's said...

what a cute little dumpling!!! i cant believe she is one..i love all those pictures.. i am must say i am pretty proud of you making that fancy cute cake!!