Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter Weekend

Coy and Braden
Connor and Maylee

Breken is so cute, he was to sleepy to color eggs!
The crew

I made these guys sit for a picure, Jeff's bro's and Dad!
The egg hunt at Verla's

I had Gracie in a snow suit I know it's over the top but she
is healthy and I want her to stay that way~

Braden's eggs!


Gracie was excited to see her bunny!
Braden holding Gracie's bunny
Maylee loved her new bunny I love her face!
Here they are


The kids helped Jeff find his basket!

We found out Gracie loves choclate!
Maylee's jersey

Braden's riding gear

Her basket was in the pantry


Braden's basket was in the shower!
Gracie was not sure what to think of this

Easter Sunday!
Crap we still have to take her to church!


My Mom had the kids all end up on my back deck after the scavenger hunt for there prize!
Finding clues, Ragyn, Kyler, and Braden
Looking for clues
My brother Logan, Jeff, and my Brother Ryan!
Talking farming ofcoarse

I love this picture, we are missing 3 little ones
Little Aleigha really wanted my choclate bunny so ofcourse I gave it to the little cutie pie!
Case and Maylee are the best of buds, so cute!
We a way fun busy Easter Weekend, it started Friday night with Jeff's family, I worked till about 7:30 so I was late but when I walked in they just got the steaks off the grill wow good timing. Tara was here with the boys so my kids were super excited to play with them! They colored eggs, sat in the hot tub, had an egg hunt and played till late in the night! Braden had his first t-ball game for the year on Saturday morning, he did really good he was excited to be on Tanner and Seth's team. Saturday afternoon we were off to Aunt Verla's for the annual Darrington Egg hunt, I hsve never seen so many eggs, everyone takes heaps of eggs to Verla and they hide them, the Aunts put number's in there eggs and if you get one you get to go get a prize from them, it is always alot of fun to go there. Maylee loved it, Braden went on his own with McCoy to find his eggs, Maylee was scared to death of the dogs, go figure! That brings me to the next paret of the weekend last week Maylee said she wanted a baby bunny, she is so scared of every animal I thought man we should get her one, Aunt Teresa just happens to have more bunnies then I have ever seen in one location, so last Sunday Ami and I walked down to Teresa's to take a look at them, Braden said he loved the little brown one, and Maylee like the grey one, I was not sure I was ready for the resonsibility of a "pet" so I thought about it and on Tuesday Teresa stopped by the salon to talk to me and told me she had just been showing bunny's at the preschool she had me come look at them and I could not resist, so I picked a brown one for Braden and a grey and white one for Maylee, but there was this white one with pink eyes just calling my name so I told her I would take that one fro Gracie as well! I had a rabbit when I was younger I loved it, so on Saturday night I called Jeff and told him on his way home to stop by and pick up our new little pets, he had them in a cage and put them on the step in the garage and we told the kids to come in the garage and look at something they were sooo excited! I showed Maylee her bunny and she grabbed it held it and kissed it, I was shocked she loved it. We even had cages, feeders, a water thing for rabbits that were left in the barn from the people we bought the house from! So we now have pets! We had a fun Easter morning with thekids, the Easter bunny always hides our baskets so we had to find them, Maylee gave her first talk in church on she did a great job! My family came for Easter dinner at my house, my Mom's wood floor is under construction so I told her we could have it at my house, she made a yummy dinner and we all made drink and salads to go with it. Brittney and my Mom had a way fun scavenger hunt set up in the little town of Declo for the kids they loved it! We celebrated my niece Addie's 12th b-day holy cow she is 12 I just can't belive it, she looked so cute and kind of grown up! So our Easter was full of fun, we are so blessed to live by both of our families, we love all of you,
(I really missed my 2 little sis's that could'nt come, luv you guys!)





























































































6 comments:

Mindy said...

I love that snapshot of your family, and of course I love the little matching dresses. :D

I bought a bunny from Teresa too, and the kids are in love. :D

Maylee is so cute in primary. She is such a sweet little girl.

Melissa said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! I love that they all matched. And I of course, LOVE the bows in your girls hair! Too cute!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Dang your a busy Easter woman! First, I love your famaily Easter photo, it's way cute but poor Gracie didn't look too happy! Second, I love Maylee and Braden's jerseys- those are so cute! And what adorable lil' bunnies! I'm sad we missed the Easter party, it looked way fun!

~ said...

I am so glad you guys had a fun weekend! Maylee and Gracies dresses are so cute! Braden of course looked handsome too!

Heather said...

I love love love the girls dresses... so cute! I remember when we gave Vy a bunny for her 1st Easter- So FUN!

The Nelson's said...

we missed you too!!! But cant wait to see you tomorrow.. I love all your pictures, seems like the kids had a very fun easter.. Those bunnys are so stinkin cute to.. ya and i agree i love the family photo!!