Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A beautiful heart

That is the good news we heard from the ultrasound guy on monday morning, he kept telling Braden he had a beautiful heart, he told me at the end of the ultrasound that there were no holes in his heart, the ventricules looked good, there were no leaks, the liver looked good, he still had to send it to the heart DR. then the heart doctor studies it then calls Dr.Graham so I have not heard yet but he at least made me feel better by telling him he had a beautiful heart!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Becky and Paul said...

CHAR, THAT IS SUCH GREAT NEWS. WE LOVE OUR LITTLE BRADEN PRESIDENT.

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

CHAR
THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT YOUR BRADEN.
GIVE HIM HUGS AND HOPE THAT ALL GOES WELL.
HUGS
DEBBIE

Anonymous said...

What great news!!! I am glad that all went well.

Mindy said...

I am glad to hear he is alright. :D

Evynn said...

What a relief. I'm sorry you guys have to go through all that, not fun. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys. We'll keep ya in out thoughts and prayers

Grandma Vic said...

Yeah for Braden, although I think he and Devin will have to fight it out over Pres. That's Dev's plan also and grandma gets to live at the White House.