Monday, May 11, 2009

Blog Books for Family Home Evening

Gracie was not very excited for her book!
Here are there books

Hey it's me



Maylee liked looking thru it, while Braden read it to her


SURPRISE!




I finally finished my Blog Book and got it in the mail last week, I gave a lesson on journals, and heritage for FHE, I showed them my old stuff my Mom saved from when I was in elementry school, I showed them my baby book and my geneology book my Grandma Gillette made me, then I gave them each there book they loved them and were very surprised! I orderd my books from Blurb, they were fun and easy to make, and wa la a journal from 2008 for each kid!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Char, that's great you got your books finished. I just received my too. But that is a great idea, giving one to all of your kids! I only ordered one copy, but I think I may order more! Thanks for the idea!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

CHAR
WILL YOU TELL ME IN DETAIL HOW TO MAKE THESE AWESOME BOOKS>
HOW MANY PICTURES OR PAGES DO THEY HAVE AND THE COST
DO I JUST GET ON BLURB SITE ?
THANKS
DEBBIE
FUN FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

Maria said...

way to go! that is on my 'to do' list. i'm sure i will get to it soon!:)

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Very good idea! I'm taking notes from you!

EM said...

Wow - One for each child. You are way too impressive. I would have never thought of that. Char I have never turned down a date to Cafe Rio, never will, when does it open? Do we know?

Colleen said...

Seriously you are so awesome! I would have loved to get one of those as a kid! I know they'll treasure it! You are such a great Mom!!