Saturday, May 16, 2009

Maylee's 4th Birhtday

Braden hugging the birthday girl
Gracie and Breken trying out the cake





we love our cousins





birthday girl


so cute


Opening presents

a dream come true for may

she was so surprised with every present


a fun sticker book


blow those candles

Opening presents

our little May may


A cool shirt
just like the big girls at dance class!


you will have to share with your Mom
Candles to blow out


Aunt Jocelyn and Maylee

The second birthday cake

Me, My Mom, and Maylee

Aunt Brittney, how did you know she loves Hannah Monana


This is the 1st cake we made for Maylee it is a Hannah Montana guitar cake
Maylee had a really fun day, we had a little party for her on her birthday with my family and on Sunday with Jeff's family!

1 comment:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love lil' May's smile! It just makes me smile every time I see it!