Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our new Project!














































So if you have drove buy my house you will see this cute little building going up next to it, what is it you ask? MY NEW SALON! That's right I am selling out in town and coming closer to home. I am sooo excited for lots of reasons, I can walk out the door to go to work, walk across the rode to get Braden from school, not run to Declo and Burley 14 times a day on school and work days, it is so fun and cute, I could go on and on of the reasons why I am excited but that is is enough for now! It is going up so quick now, we had a little planning and zoning glitch but were back on now! So here are some pictures to show the progress, i think I am going to name it
Creekside cuts, or Creekside Salon, or any suggestions?









13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drove past your house last week and saw your project. It's looking good. I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Yay for you Char!!!! We are so excited for you too! That will definately be SO nice to be right there. And NO drama!!! ;)

shawna said...

How exciting for you Char. Keep us up to date on the progress.

Kenna said...

Dr Boyd 735-1611

EM said...

LOVE IT!!!! SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Man good thing you were serious when you told them you wanted to build because this thing is flying up! I can't beleive how fast they are! And I can't wait to get my hair done at creekside!

Colleen said...

That is so awesome Char! Viv was just telling me about this! How exciting! Congratulations!

Melanie said...

Will be great to have a little salon right downtown Declo. I am going for an awesome alliteration on the name, how about

Char's Creekside Cut ~n~ Curl

:P

Heather said...

Wow Char, your salon is so exciting! I haven't checked in on the blogging world for several weeks and was excited to see all your posts! I can't believe Maylee is 4! She is too cute, looks like she got a ton of fun stuff for the b-day. Brogan would have loved the helicopter- so cool! How is Braden and his blood pressure? I love watching your little family and all the fun things you do. You do such a good job of posting, I need to do better!

jeff and char said...

oooh i like it melanie!!!!!!

nate_clarlaw said...

Char that's so exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Maria said...

that will be awesome! it still is a little crazy having work at home (i am living proof)...but you will love it!

Darrington Family said...

Yay! I can't believe it's going up so fast! Crazy. I like Creekside Cuts. Cute name. You've got to get on my blog and look at those pics of Braden form T-Ball. I love his facial expressions. That kid cracks me up.